Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The throne of the yellow and black king




Imagine someone who would purchase and install a yellow toilet in his house. This is indeed a king. We have, for better or for worse, a very intimate relationship with our toilet. I've hatched a good many world changing ideas on the toilet, read many a good book, and dropped... well... let's just say I might have contributed to the amount of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere.



This to me is a beautiful toilet, which I would be proud to have in my home for the paltry sum of RM999. Suitably named 'Gold' for the golden throne of the king of all things yellow and black. After seeing this, an idea popped into my head. A bathroom of black tile, and yellow and black sanitaryware and fixtures. Oh snap!

No comments:

Copyright 2007 by the author


Yellow and black has shocked readers.