Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's not easy being yellow



It's not easy being a yellow and black obessessed fanatic. I spotted yellow and black Swatches at the Swatch shop and tried to take pictures but the sales girl stopped me and said.... no picture taking. Fine... you don't want me to blog about your ugly yellow and black watches and give you free publicity? I'll just go to your website and get the pics from there. Normally I prefer photos which I've taken myself. Just to prove that I saw them with my own eyes. But since I was illegally requested not to take photos of their merchandise, I will respect that and steal those images from their website instead. Fair use! Failing that, I'll just buy the watches (RM400) and photograph items which I own in the privacy of my own home.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 by the author


Yellow and black has shocked readers.