Thursday, October 4, 2007

Timberland rain jacket



Here I am wearing a Timberland jacket surrounded by 2 Danish beauties. I bought the jacket in Montreal in 1998. It cost about CAD200 ~ RM600. Not sure why I bought it - I had just handed in my BSc Honours thesis and taking a backpack trip around Canada. Maybe it was a graduation present?

This picture was taken in 2001 on my backpacking trip around Europe. I was out there for about 3 weeks. It was quite cold in Denmark in October the rain jacket helped but not much. Its a beautiful jacket with a front zipper pouch for your valuables. Its a slip on which makes it hard to take off and over the years its lost its rain repelling qualities. I still have it in my closet.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 by the author


Yellow and black has shocked readers.