Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Everyone needs a hobby



Everyone needs a hobby and mine is my obsession with all things yellow and black. My hobby started when I bought Sunbeam, my yellow and black car. Subsequently I bought all kinds of yellow and black accessories. Then I started to collect models of yellow and black Sunbeam-like-cars.

This blog will feature all things yellow and black or just yellow. We'll start with a coffee maker and coffee bean grinder I found at Robinsons @ The Gardens in Mid Valley City. The place has a lot of nice kitchen things which I love almost as much as yellow and black things. Incidently, if you want to support me and this site, feel free to send me the money to purchase any of the items featured here. I will then send you the receipt and a photo of the item purchased. The price for the coffee maker and grinder? RM3500 for the coffee maker, another RM1700 for the grinder. Expensive stuff!

No comments:

Copyright 2007 by the author


Yellow and black has shocked readers.