Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Skater shoes


Just to round off today's collection, a pair of skater shoes from Vans. I'm not a skater myself. There were lots more yellow and black shoes in the store and even more online. I should have done better to get the model number and price. But I'm feeling a sense of Will I ever stop searching for yellow and black things. To be honest, I don't actually LOOK for yellow and black things. They just happen to be there. But the feeling is that I don't want to be defined by this obsession.

So, I'm opening up the site for guest contributors. But I'm not going to just let people contribute without some moderation. So if you can send me 5 yellow and black items which gets posted on the site, I'll create an account for you. It's not a job offer. People with jobs get paid. If you think a website about yellow and black things is worthwhile, contribute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shoes look fine....Iam craze on black color shoes....Thats why i own nearly 10 pairs of black nike shoes.....I feel great wearing them...

Copyright 2007 by the author


Yellow and black has shocked readers.