Monday, December 17, 2007

Sit on it


Imagine my surprise when I walked into a office and saw... TWO meeting rooms filled with these yellow and black office chairs. They are kinda nice too with mesh backs, and arm rests. I can't stand an office chair without arm rests, I think they protect you from falling off the side, which is quite plausible if you happen to enjoy tilting back in your chair and putting your feet up on the table. The brand is something like MaryWeather or Mayweather. I'm not sure - I was focused on my meeting but I did manage to get the shot above. Price - probably around RM500 a piece. This office had eubic slots on the main meeting table. Luxury. Personally I think the chairs are UGLY. But they are yellow and black and that's what this site is about.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 by the author


Yellow and black has shocked readers.