Monday, December 17, 2007

Beannie Baggie


I don't make it a point to get the price of every yellow and black thing I see. It's nice to have, but it's just too much effort. And if there's one thing I am against, it's effort. This bean bag beannie baby (because there is no other name to describe it) fits in your hand. It also has a pink cousin. I'm not sure what you would use it for. Maybe your phone can use it to sit on. Estimate price: RM10. Ok if you notice by now, the latest photos on this site have a watermark. I've noticed other bloggers have it on their photos. I figure I should have it too. So from now on, when its not too much effort, I'll watermark every photo posted so that people who steal it.... will have a hard time erasing it.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 by the author


Yellow and black has shocked readers.